Shakers / Mixers


Shaker and Mixer

COROB offers both shakers and gyroscopic mixers.

What are the difference?

With shakers, the can of the paint that is already tinted is shaken up and down at high speed to get even mixing. While with gyro mixers, the can of the paint is rotated at high speed horizontally and vertically at the same time.




Other than Tinting Machine, Colorant, Shakers / Mixers, COROB also have in its product portfolio, Software, Color Card, Label Printing and many other.

Tinting Machines Recommended

COROB has 3 categories of tinting machines, based on the dispensing pump technology:

  • Bellow Pump
  • Piston Pump
  • Gear Pump